1 cup butter softened
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
2 cups Rice Krispies (Regular or Cocoa Krispies)
2 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Cream butter with both sugars and the eggs in a large bowl, then add the vanilla. Beat until light
3. Add in the baking soda and salt. Stire in the flour until completely combined, then mix in the Rice Krispies
4. Blend in the chocolate chips.
5. Roll into golf ball sized balls (about 1/5 inches) and place on baking sheet at least 2 inches apart. Press down slightly on each cookie to help with even cooking
6. Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until barely golden.
7. Cool on wire rack.