It's April 15th, and if you're not ready to pay your taxes, be sure to request an automatic extension of time to file your 2013 tax return.  Bill Brunson of the IRS says an extension will allow you an additional six months to submit your paperwork.

Click here for Brunson comments

Keep in mind that if you file for an extension, you'll save some money.  For more information, click on the link:

(Copyright WBGZ / )