For the second time in less than a week, there is an electrocution death at the Lake of the Ozarks.  A Hazelwood, Missouri, woman was swimming with her two stepbrothers Saturday evening when the boys felt a "tingling" and swam to a dock.  Jennifer Lankford chose to swim to another dock, which apparently was the one with faulty wiring.  The 26-year-old was pulled from the water and immediately given CPR, but later died at a hospital.

On the 4th of July two children from Ashland, Missouri were electrocuted at the lake.  Their deaths were also attributed to a dock with electrical service that did not have a ground fault interrupter installed. The Missouri Highway Patrol says it has been "several years" since they've had these types of problems at the popular tourist destination.

(Copyright WBGZ Radio/