- 2 shallots minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Basil EVOO
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace White Tropical Passion Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets
Get The Latest News!
Don't miss our top stories and need-to-know news everyday in your inbox.
- Combine the shallots, garlic, oregano, sugar, olive oil, balsamic, lime juice, tequila, salt, and pepper in a gallon-sized sealable bag; shake to combine.
- Add the tilapia to the mixture and store in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours, turning every 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Arrange the fish on the prepared baking sheet.
- Discard the remaining marinade.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes.
For more great recipes, visit OliveOilMarketplace.com.
About Olive Oil Marketplace
If you’re a Foodie then you need to check out @OliveOilMarketplace Alton / Belleville.
Visit us at our Olive Oil Tasting Room & Retail Store in historic vibrant Downtown Alton IL, located on 3rd street. Taste them individually or explore the perfect pairings of oils & vinegars while tapping into the expertise of our friendly staff. They are always happy to share their favorite tips and recipes, as well as complimentary tastings of our Premium 100% cold-pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars.
In addition to the Oils and Balsamics, our store is packed with a variety of handmade Flavored Pastas, Seasonings and Rubs, Sauces, Gourmet Flavored Coffee, Loose Teas, Kitchen & Grilling Gadgets, and unique gift ideas with new products arriving often to elevate your dining experience and find the perfect gift for those you hold close to your heart!
Cooking with this much flavor makes every bite better! You’ll leave our shop with loads of fun, healthy & creative ways to introduce new, fun, healthy dishes to your culinary exploration. Visit us today to "Experience the Quality and Taste the Difference!"