Public Health Officials Announce 66 Additional Deaths, 1,344 New Cases of Coronavirus Disease
SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Thursday announced 66 additional deaths and 1,344 new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois. Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 16,422 cases, including 528 deaths, in 81 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years.
Get The Latest News!
Don't miss our top stories and need-to-know news everyday in your inbox.
- Cook County: 2 females 40s, 1 male 40s, 1 male 50s, 1 female 60s, 6 males 60s, 6 females 70s, 6 males 70s, 6 female 80s, 5 males 80s, 3 females 90s, 3 males 90s, 1 female 100+
- DuPage County: 2 males 70s, 2 males 80s, 1 female 90s, 1 male 90s
- Effingham County: 1 male 60s
- Kane County: 1 female 90s
- Kankakee County: 1 male 80s
- Lake County: 1 male 50s, 1 female 80s, 2 male 90s
- Rock Island County: 1 male 60s, 1 female 70s
- St. Clair County: 1 male 70s
- Will County: 1 female 30s, 1 female 60s, 2 males 60s, 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s, 2 males 80s, 1 female 90s
Hancock, Pulaski, and Schuyler counties are now reporting a case.
For all personal protective equipment (PPE) donations, email PPE.firstname.lastname@example.org. For health questions about COVID-19, call the hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email email@example.com.
*All data is provisional and will change.
More like this: