- 4 pork chops bone-in or boneless (about 1-inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon Get-r-Smoked Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace Portobello EVOO
For the mushroom sauce
- 1 cup sliced brown mushrooms
- 4-5 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 teaspoon Get-r-Smoked Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.Pat the pork chops dry with kitchen paper then season generously with the spice mix.Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium-high until butter is melted.Sear the pork chops for 3-5 minutes per side until well browned on both sides. Transfer the pork chops to a warm plate and set aside.In the same skillet, add the mushrooms and stir fry until golden brown, scraping up any bits leftover from the chops.Add garlic, parsley and Italian seasoning then stir fry for another 30 seconds before pouring in the broth.Add the cream, give a good stir then allow simmering for 3-4 minutes until slightly thickened, and adjust seasoning if needed.Place pork chops and their juices back into the sauce and allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until the pork chops are cooked to your liking.Garnish with remaining fresh parsley and serve the garlic pork chops in creamy mushroom sauce immediately with cauliflower rice, zucchini noodles, or pasta.Enjoy!
For more great recipes, visit OliveOilMarketplace.com.
Get The Latest News!
Don't miss our top stories and need-to-know news everyday in your inbox.
About Olive Oil Marketplace
If you’re a Foodie then you need to check out @OliveOilMarketplace Alton / Belleville.Article continues after sponsor message
Visit us at our Olive Oil Tasting Room & Retail Store in historic vibrant Downtown Alton IL, located on 3rd street. Taste them individually or explore the perfect pairings of oils & vinegars while tapping into the expertise of our friendly staff. They are always happy to share their favorite tips and recipes, as well as complimentary tastings of our Premium 100% cold-pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars.
In addition to the Oils and Balsamics, our store is packed with a variety of handmade Flavored Pastas, Seasonings and Rubs, Sauces, Gourmet Flavored Coffee, Loose Teas, Kitchen & Grilling Gadgets, and unique gift ideas with new products arriving often to elevate your dining experience and find the perfect gift for those you hold close to your heart!
Cooking with this much flavor makes every bite better! You’ll leave our shop with loads of fun, healthy & creative ways to introduce new, fun, healthy dishes to your culinary exploration. Visit us today to "Experience the Quality and Taste the Difference!"
More like this: