GRANITE CITY – Granite City High School is partnering with the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) to host a School/Youth Serving Organization COVID-19 clinic on Tuesday, Nov. 23, in the GCHS cafeteria.
Vaccinations are open for ages 5 and older, and the second dose will be administered on Tuesday, Dec. 14, from 3:30-7:30 p.m. at the same location.
- Tuesday, Nov. 23 - 3:30-7:30 p.m.
- Granite City High School Cafeteria, 3148 Fehling Rd. (Next to Kevin Greene Football Field)
- Bring photo ID
- Vaccine is free
- Masks are REQUIRED
- Walk-ins are welcome
- Parent/guardian must accompany minors 5-17 years old
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine will be administered
- Boosters are available
Where can I learn more about the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- The Science Behind COVID-19: Parent FAQs(American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Key Things to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines(Center for Disease Control)
- Illinois’Coronavirus website, which includes a comprehensive list of state vaccine locations.