- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt fat-free
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Marketplace White Lemon Balsamic or any flavor
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 pears cored, peeled, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 apples cored, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup seedless grapes sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cups raisins
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, Balsamic and honey.
- Cover yogurt mixture and refrigerate while preparing fruit.
- Combine all fruit in a large salad bowl.
- Add yogurt dressing and lightly toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. For best results, serve salad within 1-2 hours of preparing.
Get The Latest News!
Don't miss our top stories and need-to-know news everyday in your inbox.
About Olive Oil Marketplace
If you’re a Foodie then you need to check out @OliveOilMarketplace Alton / Belleville.
Visit us at our Olive Oil Tasting Room & Retail Store in historic vibrant Downtown Alton IL, located on 3rd street. Taste them individually or explore the perfect pairings of oils & vinegars while tapping into the expertise of our friendly staff. They are always happy to share their favorite tips and recipes, as well as complimentary tastings of our Premium 100% cold-pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars.
In addition to the Oils and Balsamics, our store is packed with a variety of handmade Flavored Pastas, Seasonings and Rubs, Sauces, Gourmet Flavored Coffee, Loose Teas, Kitchen & Grilling Gadgets, and unique gift ideas with new products arriving often to elevate your dining experience and find the perfect gift for those you hold close to your heart!
Cooking with this much flavor makes every bite better! You’ll leave our shop with loads of fun, healthy & creative ways to introduce new, fun, healthy dishes to your culinary exploration. Visit us today to "Experience the Quality and Taste the Difference!"
More like this: