Female Passenger Faces Various Charges After Traffic Stop
HARDIN - The Calhoun County Sheriff's Office deputies conducted a traffic stop at 11:13 p.m. on Thursday, September 8, near Schleeper Lane in Brussels. During the traffic stop, a passenger in the vehicle - Melinda D. Powers (Couch), 31, of Florissant, MO. - was arrested for the following offenses:
- Felony No Bond Parole Warrant - MO. Dept. Of Corrections
- Unlawful Possession With Intent to Deliver Methamphetamine
- Unlawful Possession With Intent to Deliver Controlled Substance (Fentanyl)
- Obstructing Identification (Two Counts)
- Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prostitution (Two Counts)
- Seatbelt violation
The suspect was arrested without incident and lodged in the Jersey County Jail.
Get The Latest News!
Don't miss our top stories and need-to-know news everyday in your inbox.
The investigation is ongoing and more arrests are forthcoming.
All suspect(s) are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
More like this: