Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Recipe
- 1 lb. Olive Oil Marketplace Pasta you could use any fun-shaped pasta
- Olive Oil Marketplace House Blend EVOO
- Olive Oil Marketplace Roasted Chili Olive Oil
- 1 cup Marinated Chicken Breasts cooked and cubed
- 1 cup Ham cooked and cubed (Ham steak works good)
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- 2 Tbsp. Dried Minced Onion
- 2 cups Swiss Cheese shredded
- Cayenne Pepper
- 1 cup Panko Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil Marketplace Butter EVOO
- Marinate chicken breast for 2-3 hours in Roasted Chili Olive Oil, and fry till done. Add Ham to same pan - fry till done. - Dice both ham & Chicken.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over med-high heat. Add OOM House Olive Oil and add the pasta; cook until al dente. Drain and return to the pot.
- Add in the chicken and ham and toss to combine. Preheat the broiler.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the milk, cream cheese, and minced onion over low-medium heat. Cook, stirring frequently until it becomes a smooth texture (about 5 minutes).
- Stir into the pasta mixture then Swiss cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer pasta to a baking dish and top with Panko crumbs.
- Pour OOM butter EVOO over crumbs and broil until browned (About 4 - 5 minutes).
For more great recipes, visit OliveOilMarketplace.com.
Get The Latest News!
Don't miss our top stories and need-to-know news everyday in your inbox.
About Olive Oil Marketplace
If you’re a Foodie then you need to check out @OliveOilMarketplace Alton / Belleville.
Visit us at our Olive Oil Tasting Room & Retail Store in historic vibrant Downtown Alton IL, located on 3rd street. Taste them individually or explore the perfect pairings of oils & vinegars while tapping into the expertise of our friendly staff. They are always happy to share their favorite tips and recipes, as well as complimentary tastings of our Premium 100% cold-pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars.
In addition to the Oils and Balsamics, our store is packed with a variety of handmade Flavored Pastas, Seasonings and Rubs, Sauces, Gourmet Flavored Coffee, Loose Teas, Kitchen & Grilling Gadgets, and unique gift ideas with new products arriving often to elevate your dining experience and find the perfect gift for those you hold close to your heart!
Cooking with this much flavor makes every bite better! You’ll leave our shop with loads of fun, healthy & creative ways to introduce new, fun, healthy dishes to your culinary exploration. Visit us today to "Experience the Quality and Taste the Difference!"
More like this: