Centerstone To Host Free, Virtual Flourish Open House Webinars For Families To Build Parenting Skills
WEST FRANKFORT – Centerstone, a national leader in behavioral health care, will host free, virtual Flourish Open House webinars on February 8 at noon, 12:30 p.m., 1 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.
The webinars will help participants gain a better understanding of the services Centerstone offers families through the Flourish program, which serves families through building parenting skills and supports.
Get The Latest News!
Don't miss our top stories and need-to-know news everyday in your inbox.
“The goals of the Flourish program are to increase well-being, improve permanency and enhance the safety of the family,” said Taylor Marks, Centerstone’s Flourish supervisor.
Objectives of the webinar include:
- Gain knowledge of the Flourish program for family support services
- Experience group activities utilized during Flourish programming
- Address any questions related to parenting and family services through Flourish
Presenters in the webinar include Marks and:
- Alyssa Cline, MSW – Centerstone’s Flourish Group Leader
- Breauna Hurd, MSW – Centerstone’s Flourish Group Leader
- Karla Sippely, MA – Centerstone’s Flourish Group Leader
- Taylor Holloway, MSW – Centerstone’s Flourish Group Leader
- Stephanie Dalton, LCSW – Centerstone’s Flourish Supervisor
To register, visit https://bit.ly/0208Flourish. For more information, contact Marks at email@example.com or call 1-877-HOPE123 (877-467-3123), ext. 1813.
Centerstone is a not-for-profit health system providing mental health and substance use disorder treatments. Services are available nationally through the operation of outpatient clinics, residential programs, the use of telehealth and an inpatient hospital. Centerstone also features specialized programs for the military community, therapeutic foster care, children’s services and employee assistance programs. Centerstone’s Research Institute provides guidance through research and technology, leveraging the best practices for use in all our communities. Centerstone’s Foundation secures philanthropic resources to support the work and mission of delivering care that changes people’s lives.
More like this: