• 4 small chicken breasts - bone in, skin on
• Seasonings – 1/2 teaspoon each:
- garlic powder
- crushed red pepper
• 1/2 sweet onion diced
• 2-3 cloves garlic minced
• 2 cups chicken stock (or 14 oz. can)
• 1 cup dry white wine
• 1/2 red pepper diced
• 1 yellow squash or zucchini cut up
• 1-2 broccoli crowns cut up
• 1 lb Rigatoni pasta (or other larger - heartier style pasta)
In the last 15 minutes boil the pasta until al dente - about 10-12 minutes; drain. While the pasta cooks, add 2 Tbls oil to a skillet and cook the broccoli, red pepper and zucchini until tender.
Remove dutch oven from oven. Place chicken pieces onto a cutting board. Add the pasta and broccoli mixture to the garlic sauce. Let it sit while you remove the meat from the chicken bones and cut it up. Discard the bones and skin. Add to pasta and toss to coat.