• In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, drain and set aside.
• In a bowl, combine eggs and milk. Add the corn, soft bread crumbs, onions, mustard, salt and beef; mix well.
• Transfer to a greased 9” square baking dish.
• Toss dry bread crumbs with butter; sprinkle over meat mixture.
• Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
About this Recipe:
Makes 4-6 servings
Did you know Riverbender.com is free for you thanks to our awesome advertisers? We noticed you're using an ad block software. Help us spread the word and give our sponsors some exposure by disabling your ad blocking service for Riverbender.com.