Ingredients:• 1 cup chicken breast finely chopped
• 1 cup broccoli finely chopped
• 1/3 cup red pepper finely chopped
• 2 Tablespoons minced onion
• 2 Tablespoons minced tomoatoes
• 1 can cream of chicken soup
• 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
• 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
• 2 cans refrigerated crescent dough
Directions:Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients except crescent dough in bowl. Arrange crescent triangles in a circle on a baking stone or cookie sheet with bases overlapping and points to the outside. Scoop chicken mixture onto the widest portion of each crescent. Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under base at center. Filling will not be completely covered. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
About this Recipe:Great for theholidays due to wreat shape and red and green colors. Also good for brunches and springtime get togethers.