- 1 - (13 ounce) can Pillsbury™ refrigerated pizza crust
- 8-9 cheese sticks
- 1 - (25 ounce) jar Muir Glen™ tomato basil pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 - red bell peppers, 1 diced and 1 sliced
- 1 - green bell pepper, diced
- 2 - ounces spiced salami, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Sauces for dipping and serving (ranch dressing, balsamic vinegar, pizza sauce, etc.)
Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
Unroll the pizza crust dough and shape it in into a ball. Allow the dough to rest 5 minutes and then roll it out into a large circle.
Slice the cheese sticks in half lengthwise and place them around the edges of the pizza dough. Roll the edges up and over the cheese, pinching the dough to seal in the cheese.
Using a large 4-1/2 inch circle cookie cutter or a sharp knife, cut a circle out of the middle of the dough. Use the leftover dough to fill in any thin spots around the wreath.
Spread the pizza with sauce and then sprinkle with cheese. Add the arugula and diced red and green peppers. Sprinkle with a little more mozzarella cheese and then add the salami slices.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. While the pizza is baking, cut slices of the remaining red pepper in strips and arrange them in the shape of a bow.
Garnish the pizza with fresh arugula and Parmesan cheese. Place the pepper bow at the top. Serve with balsamic vinegar, ranch dressing and extra pizza sauce if desired.