- 3 carrots, diced
- 2 lbs red potatoes; cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1.5 lb frozen chicken breast, thawed and cut into bite size pieces
- 3 T olive oil
- 2 T butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- lemon pepper
- 2 lemons
**And, a dutch oven to cook it all in.
1) Melt the butter and olive oil over medium heat in your dutch oven;
2) Place the carrots and potatoes in the pan and allow to cook 7-10 minutes or until slightly browned;
3) Season chicken with salt and lemon pepper generously; Place in pan & stir occasionally; cook until no pink remains;
4) Zest and juice 1 of the lemons; add to the pan. Thinly slice the remaining lemon and add to the pan;
5) Cover and cook until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove the lemon slices and serve.