- 2 cups roasted peanuts (preferably valencia organic)
- 1 T honey
- 1-3 tsp peanut oil (optional for creaminess)
- pinch of salt
1) Put peanuts, honey and salt in food processor and process.
2) Slowly add peanut oil and continue to process until peanut butter is very smooth. This maybe take a while. You can stop the machine and scrape down the PB as you go.
3) Store in airtight container in fridge for maximum freshness or at room temp if you consume quickly and appreciate PB that is easier to spread!