- equal amounts of 3 colored beverages with various sugar amounts (Kool-aid, Gatorade and G2 or another sugar free/low sugar drink are great options)
- Fill each glass, cup or bottle or your drink container to the very top with ice.
- Read each of your labels to see which drink has the highest sugar content, this will go in the glass first. Tip the glass/container to the side and slowly pour your first layer until your glass is 1/3 full.
- Choose your second highest sugar content and pour very slowly ensuring you are pouring over an ice cube to avoid mixing. Fill to 2/3 full.
- Repeat with your remaining layer.
- Serve and enjoy!