- 1 box(es) (15 oz) refrigerated pie crusts
- 8 ounce(s) thinly sliced Black Forest or Virginia ham
- 8 ounce(s) thinly sliced Cheddar or Swiss cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Unroll pie crusts. Cut each crust into 24 pumpkin shapes with a 3-in. pumpkin cookie cutter. Using a 1⁄2-in. triangular cookie (aspic) cutter or a sharp knife, cut out eyes and a nose from 12 of the cutouts.
- Using a 2-in. round cutter, cut 24 rounds from the sliced ham and 24 rounds from the sliced Cheddar.
- Place 2 slices Cheddar in the center of each of the 12 solid pumpkins; top each with 2 slices of ham. With a small brush, brush beaten egg around edges. Top with remaining pumpkins with cut-out faces, carefully pressing on edges to seal.
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Brush tops with beaten egg. Bake 12 to 15 minutes until light golden. Let cool on rack 5 minutes before serving.