Category: Cookies & Candies
posted by: EAVillage
1 egg white
1 TBS water
1 lb pecan halves
1 cup white sugar
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Grease one baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, whip together the egg white and water until frothy. In a gallon-sized ziploc bag, mix together sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add pecans to egg whites, stir to coat the nuts evenly. Remove the nuts, and toss them in the sugar mixture in the ziploc bag until coated. Spread the nuts out on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 250 degrees F (120 degrees C) for 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly and eat warm or let cool and place in air-tight container.
Do you ever go to the mall and the air is permeated with heavenly smelling cinnamon and pecans? Same effect right here. They are oh so divine!