1 C butter, softened
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 C sugar
1/2 C brown sugar
2 C flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 C peanut butter
1 C Reese's Pieces or peanut butter chips
1/2 C chocolate chips
2 Tbsp peanut butter
1. Mix together butter, vanilla, peanut butter, salt and sugars until blended.
2. Add in flour, chips and mix.
3. Press into an ungreased 15 x 10 jelly roll style cookie sheet.
4. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp
5. If it is not crisp enough return to the oven for another few minutes
6. Melt chocolate chips in microwave and stir in peanut butter.
7. After cookie bark is cool, drizzle with melted chocolate. After chocolate sets up break into pieces.