- 1-1/2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 – 8 ounce bag of toffee bits
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 recipe CARAMEL DRIZZLE
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Spray a 12 cup Bundt pan with nonstick baking spray with flour. Set aside.
3. Beat the butter until creamy. Add sugars, beating until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually ad flour mixture to butter mixture in thirds, alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat until just combined. Stir in toffee bits and pecans.
4. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake until a wood pick inserted near the center of cake comes out clean, 75-85 minutes.
6. Let cake cool in pan for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from pan, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
8. Spoon Caramel Drizzle over cooled cake.
Caramel Drizzle Recipe: http://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com/easy-caramel-drizzle-sauce/