Category: Cookies & Candies
posted by: kfaulkn
1 cup margarine (or butter) softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
3.4 oz pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
2 eggs (at room temp)
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips (could substitute for more chocolate chips)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Stir in pudding mix (dry) and vanilla.
3. Beat in one egg at a time.
4. In a separate bowl mix together flour, baking soda and baking powder. Then slowly stir into the wet ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Line baking with baking mat and then spoon cookie dough onto the baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.