1 box brownie mix, 8x8 inch size
24 Oreo Cookies
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 12 muffin cup baker with paper liners.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- For each cupcake cup spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter over 2 Oreo cookies and stack them on top of each other.
- Place oreo stacks into the cupcake lined muffin cups.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of brownie batter over each stacked oreos and let it run down the sides of the cookies.
- If you have left over brownie batter, bake separately in a separate baker or muffin tin.
- Bake cookies and brownies for 18 to 20 minutes, until brownies are cooked through.
- Let cool completely then serve.