Vodka Red Bull Jello Shots Recipe
1 can Red Bull (regular or sugar free)
1 1/2 packages Know powdered gelatin
1 cup vokda of choice
24 cherries with stems
1 bite-size squares 24-cavity silicon mold, (they have these at Michael's)
1. Prepare your molds by spraying them with cooking spray or coconut oil lightly and cut your cherries in half and reserve for later. (This helps the cherries stand upright in the shots)
2. Pour 1 1/2 cup Redbull into a medium sauce pan (should be almost the whole can). Sprinkle your 1 and 1/2 packets of gelatin on top (don't stir) and let it sit for 2 minutes to activate the gelatin.
3. Turn on low heat and stir in the gelatin until it all dissolves. Let the Redbull get to a light boil and turn off the heat. Let it cool slightly and then add 1/2 cup of vodka.
4. Pour half of your Redbull jello mixture into your molds (or pan) let refrigerate and harden (about 2 hours). Place one cherry in each mold (or spread out an inch apart on in a pan) with the stem side up and cut side down, upright.
5. Top with the rest of the jello mixture gently, not disturbing the upright cherries. Let refrigerate over night. Carefully, take a butter knife and edge around each mold to help release the shot. Pop them out and serve.
Tip: Lightly grease your serving tray with cooking spray or coconut oil before serving so the shots don't stick and break when people try to pick them up by the cherry stem.