Category: Cookies & Candies
posted by: kfaulkn
1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
3.4 oz. package white chocolate instant pudding mix
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups white chocolate chips
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/3 c. cinnamon sugar for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350º. Prepare baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars.
- Add eggs first, and mix in, then add remaining ingredients (reserving the cinnamon sugar). Mix well.
- Scoop out with a cookie scooper (about 3 tbsp. worth) and roll the dough ball in the cinnamon sugar, coating completely.
- Place on baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, until slightly golden and just set in the middle. Let cool on baking sheet.