1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix (Betty Crocker Super Moist suggested)
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2. Stir (by hand) dry cake mix, oil and eggs in a large bowl until dough forms.
3. Dust hands with confectioners' sugar and shape dough into 1" balls.
4. Roll balls in confectioners' sugar and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until center is JUST SET.
6. Remove from pans after a minute or so and cool on wire racks.