1 1/2 cup Zwieback crumbs
3 Tablespoons butter
2 Tablespoons sugar
1 pound cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
3 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
2 egg yolks
2 egg whites
1 1/2 cup sour cream
1 1/2 Tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Blend crumbs with butter and sugar. Press into bottom of 8 inch pie plate.
2. Bake at 300 degrees F for 5 minutes and cool.
3. Blend cream cheese with whipping cream, cinnamon, sugar, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon peel. Add egg yolks, one at a time and mix well. Beat egg whites well and fold into mixture lightly.
4. Pour on top of crust and bake at 325 degrees for one hour.
5. Beat sour cream, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
6. When cheesecake is done baking, cool slightly then spread the sour cream topping on top of the cheesecake.
7. Return cake to oven for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.