- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 3 pounds frozen cheese ravioli, thawed
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef with onion; drain grease. Pour in spaghetti sauce and simmer 5 minutes.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, spread enough sauce and beef to cover bottom and put a layer of ravioli down end to end. Spread a layer of sauce and cheese just like you would with regular lasagna. Keep layering and finish with sauce on top.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated oven for 1 hour. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.