- 2 (8 inch) tortillas
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup cooked corned beef, chopped or shredded and warm
- 1/4 cup sauerkraut, squeezed and drained
- 1/2 tablespoon russian dressing or thousand islands dressing
- Melt a touch of butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla into the pan, swirl it around in the butter, set it aside and repeat with the second tortilla leaving it in the pan.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese on the tortilla followed by the corned beef, sauerkraut, russian dressing, the remaining cheese and finally the other tortilla.
- Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.