- 1 (10 ounce) can chunk white chicken in water, thoroughly drained
- 1 pinch seasoned salt
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3 tablespoons chopped jalapeno
- Combine the chicken and seasoned salt in a large skillet over medium-low heat; heat through.
- Combine the cream cheese and chicken soup in a microwave-safe bowl; cover and heat for 1 minute in the microwave. Add the chicken mixture and continue to heat at 1 minute intervals until the liquid bubbles. Stir in the jalapenos and serve immediately.