- 3 serrano peppers
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Remove the stems from the serrano peppers and place the serranos (including seeds), the red onion, half the cilantro, and half the tomatoes into a food processor; process until smooth. Pour in the rice vinegar and olive oil; pulse until smooth.
- Stir together the remaining cilantro, the remaining tomatoes, the mango, green bell pepper, corn, cumin, and sugar in a medium bowl. Stir in the serrano pepper mixture. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Chill for 1 hour before serving.