- 1 (16 ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 5 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container reduced fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with waxed paper. Prepare cake according to package directions. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool for 5 minutes. Turn cake onto a kitchen towel dusted with confectioners' sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper. Roll up jelly-roll style in the towel, starting with a short side. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a bowl, whisk the yogurt, pudding mix and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Unroll cake; spread filling evenly over cake to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up. Cover and freeze. Remove from freezer 30 minutes before slicing.