- Wedge of lime
- Ice cubes for shaking and serving
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice or cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup silver or other 100% agave tequila
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur (Grand Marnier, Triple Sec or Citronage)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Garnishes: thinly sliced limes or fresh cranberries
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of the glass, and dip the edge in sugar to coat. Fill glasses with ice. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine all the ingredients, and shake like hell.
- Strain into ice-filled glasses and serve.