1 package regular size Oreo cookies, crushed
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 package white almond bark
1 package chocolate almond bark
- Mix Oreos and cream cheese together.
- Roll into walnut size balls.
- Chill for an hour.
- Melt approximately 3/4 package of white almond bark.
- Stick a toothpick in an Oreo ball and dip it in the melted white almond bark.
- Repeat 4 and 5 with chocolage Almond Bark for a variety of color.
- Allow to harden on wax paper. This takes about 15-20 Minutes.
- When Oreo balls are no longer sticky to the touch, decorate with drizzles of chocolate and white almond bark.
- I just use a sandwich bag with a tiny hole cut in one corner to drizzle the almond bark.
My Husband LOVES These! I make them every year for his christmas party.