- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix or Angel Food Cake
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, rinsed and sliced
- Prepare cake according to package directions and bake in a 9x13 inch pan. Cool completely.
- Frost cake with whipped topping. Place blueberries in a square in the corner, and arrange sliced strawberries as stripes to make an American flag. Chill until serving.
This is an easy and fun dessert for any patriotic event!